Bailing Someone Out of Jail in Tampa, Brandon, Carrollwood, Riverview & Nearby Areas

Bailing Someone Out of JailBailing someone out of jail is not an easy task, but if a loved one is in jail, it must be done. If you’ve received a late night call from a loved one or friend in St. Petersburg or Clearwater asking you to bond them out of prison, you might not know exactly how this should be done. Frank Cueto Bonds will help you to secure easy bail bonds.

Here are some tips on the bail and bond process:

  • The purpose of bailing someone out of jail is to let people continue to work, care for their family and function in society, while still under suspicion for a crime.
  • Our fee is usually 10% of a total bond, so if bail is set at $100,000, your loved one can usually leave jail that night, if you have $10,000 to pay their bail.
  • You should know the person you’re bailing out, understand exactly what you’re agreeing to and stay involved with the case.
  • Bond may be posted with cash, check, American Express, MasterCard or Visa.
  • When you post bail, you sign a contract stating that you’re responsible for ensuring that the defendant attends all scheduled court dates and his/her trial. If that person skips town, you are responsible for paying the whole bond amount. Frank Cueto Bonds charges a 10% fee, and the other 90% of the bail is guaranteed by us.

Our company has posted tens of thousands of bail bonds over the year, so you can count on us when you are bailing someone out of jail. We have professionally served the Tampa Bay area since 1970 and are respected members of the West Tampa Chamber of Commerce. We are available 24/7, 365 days a year. In special circumstances, we may accept payments as collateral. Contact us by calling 221-BAIL for easy bail bonds. We are proud to serve Tampa, Brandon, Carrollwood, Riverview and nearby areas.